This is Carolanne

This is to tell you a bit more about who I am - from when I was younger to about now. I didn't anticipate it would have the start that it does, but that's what happens when I think some and write some more.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

How Do I Communicate

You Communicate With Your Ears

You love conversations, both as a listener and a talker.
What people say is important to you, and you're often most affected by words, not actions.
You love to hear compliments from others. And when you're upset, you often talk to yourself.
Music is very important to you. It's difficult to find you without your iPod.
My footnote: I don't have an iPod but I have a CD player in my car, in my classroom, in my office, in our loungeroom.......... Otherwise, this is pretty true of me.
My love language is primarily "Words of Affirmation".

3 Comments:

  • At 21/8/06 12:10 pm, Blogger delwynnehughes said…

    You give words of affirmation to other people. But you also do so many things and show your love by the things you do and the things you say.You communicate in both ways

     
  • At 21/8/06 7:10 pm, Blogger C.J.M. said…

    Yes this is remarkably with the exception of the ipod.

     
  • At 22/8/06 5:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Consider yourself affirmed every time you worship the Lord or do His will.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home